Skip to main content

Form W-2 - Learn how to access your W-2 tax form, request a duplicate form, and review answers to frequently asked questions.

Form 1042-S - The 1042-S tax form is issued to international individuals. Visit this page to learn more about information included on the form, as well as how to access your 1042-S.

Federal Taxes - Learn more about Income, Social Security, and Medicare taxes withheld from your pay.

State Taxes - Resources for employees working in or outside of Indiana. For those working outside Indiana, learn what steps you need to take to ensure you are taxed correctly.

Tax Treaty Benefits - International individuals from certain countries may be entitled to reduced tax rates under a tax treaty between their country and the U.S. Learn more about those benefits here.